Saturday, February 21, 2009

Authonomy

Thursday was my birthday. I actually had a nice day, but I was very tired. I had gone out with my bosses the night before to send off one our own, headed for greener pastures. He started his own business!

I got a special gift on my birthday however. I found this site where new authors can post their works. So I put up a few chapters. The publisher reads your work, if enough people recommend it. Please stop by and give my work a read. Sign up and recommend me! http://www.authonomy.com/ViewBook.aspx?bookid=6708.

Last night, I got a few hours to do some more editing. The novel, well at least the first 10 chapters, is pretty clean. Things are looking up! I just need time... If I had uninterrupted time, I could get it done. But life does not present the majority of us with uninterrupted moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment