Friday, July 10, 2009

The Joy of Writing

It now seems that the happiest part of my day is when I write. I escape to where my characters live and dwell with them. Their lives are not perfect, but at least in Resurrection, they seem more interesting than mine! Lela, well all of the characters had pretty challenging existences in La Fleur. But with all that they endured, at least their lives did finally get better, at least for a little while. Their lives were somewhat like a rollercoaster.

Yeah, usually my quiet time is spent thinking about them. God has truly blessed me with them. I know that their spirits must exist...

I love them with all of my heart. I wish that they were real.

1 comment:

  1. I could have sworn I already left a comment on this post. Hmm...anyway, I believe what I said was that I love my characters, too! They have become a part of me.

    ReplyDelete