Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday

There's light at the end of the tunnel! I have a little less than 200 pages left to review. Hopefully I will finish by tomorrow.

I'm trying to decide if I should take a break before beginning the synopsis. I just want to get it done! As of now, I can only shop the book to agents who do not require one, hence my dilemma.

Honestly, I am not excited about writing it. God, it's like putting off homework. However, what if an agent expresses interest and requests it, then I have to pull it out of my backside.

Well, maybe I should at least put the draft together, then take a break from La Fleur. But will I do without my baby? She is truly my life. I guess I could call some of my friends... Perhaps clean my bathroom and my bedroom? Yeah, I did have friends at one time. I wonder what happened to them?

Decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment