Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Little Changes

The trip was nice. Now I am paying for it. Who said that we should do nice things for ourselves? Well in my case, I only suffer for it in the end. I knew that I should have saved my little money and stayed home. Now yet another financial atom bomb has erupted in my life. I thought that I had avoided the destruction, but alas, it found me in the end.

Do you ever feel like you treading quicksand? Or that you have been condemned to an eternal episode of Good Times? Well this has been my life for the last 20 years. Take one step forward and 20 backwards. When do we get to the good part? When does Jamie show up and fix my life? LOL... Jamie is Lela's husband in La Fleur you know, the whole purpose of this blog? It's kinda turned into the b*&%$ and moan blog. Maybe I should change the name to... The Cheese and Whiner.

Sorry folks. I'm just fed up. Have you ever been to the point where you just kinda sit back and laugh for no reason? That's where I am. I cannot cry anymore. I get mad, but for what? What will it change? I have done all that I can do. I only bring home X amount $$$$. It does not change. However bills continue to rise.

What can we do but bend over?

4 comments:

  1. Claudia, I'm sorry you feel so bad, girl, but you are not alone.

    I love your blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get out of your financial trouble soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rachelle, me too! It's better for now. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny how when you have extra money, something shows up to take it...

    ReplyDelete