Monday, June 1, 2009

Perspective

My thoughts and prayers go out to the passengers of Air France #447. I pray that they are well.

The disappearence of the flight has heightened my anxiety. I can only imagine myself in their place. God, I would be terrified. I hope that they find them soon.

Kinda put my own problems in perspective. I need to learn to cherish the days that God has blessed me with on this earth. I need to thank Him for keeping me and my family safe. But all I can do is bitch.

But as long as it is today, I will be grateful and Praise the Lord for all that he has done for me. Praise the Lord.

5 comments:

  1. Great sentiment!

    (found you through My Quirks and My Compass)

    I'll be checking in regularly to find out about Le Fleur!!

    (ps: word of advice...your query here lists a phone number. I would xx it out just so you don't start getting calls from freaks....)

    Anyway. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thanks about the heads up regarding the phone number!!! I guess you know that it is an actual query letter!

    Thanks for stopping by. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pleasure..It's a great query, by the way. I meant to say that. It wants me to know more about Lela's story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What? Wow, really? You think so??? Thanks Andrew, that is really encouraging. Perhaps a little later this afternoon I will scout out some fresh agent meat and send it off!

    Thanks so much. ;-)

    ReplyDelete