Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Ma!

Hello all,

Today is my mother's birthday! Yeah! I wish that I could see her today. She only lives about 40 minutes away... Well, I will see her next week. We did talk on the phone for some time, though. Happy Birthday Ma!

I recently sent my co-worker Jane an email regarding my novel. She shared with me the good news that her sister-in-law recently published! Yeah!

Well, it is only right to give a fellow author a plug. Please check out her new novel at http://katecarlislewrites.blogspot.com/. I have not read it as of yet, but I do plan to purchase it. Jane says that it is hilarious! Jane has good taste, for she likes my stuff too!!! LOLLOL

As for me, I'm still editing. I made some headway this weekend, but of course, not as much as desired. Ugh.

Well, back to work. Just wanted to share with you Kate Carlisle's new book, HOMICIDE IN HARDCOVER. I probably should have first, right? LOL I tend to do things backwards. ;-) Oh yes, and her web address is http://www.katecarlisle.com.

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thursday Claudia. Joe Guerrero here and I am very impressd with your site. Keep up the good work and I wish you the best of luck with the novel.

    See you in the bar! teehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claudia,

    I am new to this blog stuf. How you day is going well.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joe!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Be sure to tell your friends!!!

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete